Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mt Major

Mother's Day 2012, I decided I wanted to hike. My family and I headed to Mt Major, which is always a popular destination for hikers of all varieties. We ascended and descended via the Mt Major Trail and the Brook Trail. It was then I caught the bug. It may have taken several months to actually get myself going, but this hike was really the start of it all for me.

 

heading up the trail.. we all wore orange so we'd see each other easily.. worked well as slow poke Mama kept having folks heading down tell me "they're just up and around the corner waiting for you!"

Lake Winnipesaukee from the top of Mt Major



My husband and 2 boys. My life.

Mr 7

Mr (a week shy of being) 6

My younger son has Autism and Type 1 Diabetes (which is a journey unto itself). Seeing him accomplish activities like this makes my heart swell.





No comments:

Post a Comment