Friday, July 25, 2014

Black Cap Mountain

The promise of ice cream can pretty much guarantee that my kids will do what I ask of them! This one had a bonus Subway lunch thrown in. So we headed up to North Conway and set out to hike Black Cap Mountain. One of those mountains that is best seasonally as the trailhead is on a road that closes over the Winter. A short, but sweet hike on another gorgeous day. Mother Nature loves to put on a show. My biggest fear on this hike was all the previous stories I'd heard about snakes on this trail. I loathe snakes. I cannot even look at a picture of one. So I lived in fear the entire time that I was going to encounter my arch nemesis. Thankfully, we did not and had a lovely day.. topped off with Subway and ice cream.

 












No comments:

Post a Comment